In The Fog of Change
This presentation cultivates ideas of personal renewal and emphasizes that more often than not we are a product of our choices rather than our circumstances. It helps people to learn to cope with the surprises of life and work. It also encourages individuals to seek the opportunities in change when they may be disguised as problems and to commit to reinventing themselves in the face of uncertainty and risk.
The main theme of this presentation is that you can moderate and influence the impact change has on your life. You are not helpless. You are not hopeless. You are not a victim.
"You must either learn to deal with change or change will deal with you."
The only stable theme in life is change. Today change is happening at rates greater than we can handle.
- You are prepared for change and expect it.
- You are committed to your own personal resiliency and value collaborative relationships
- You are able to make a contribution regardless of the circumstances.
- You encourage other people in difficult moments
- You enjoy the day and come home happy.