The Balancing Act: Balancing Your Work and Home Life
This is a commonsense discussion of ways to realistically maintain an appropriate balance between home and work life.
This presentation focuses on maintaining the effectiveness level of the employee at work by empowering them at home.
It sees the underlying cause of lack of balance as:
- The gradual erosion of priorities.
- The illusion of someone else in control.
- The inability to focus on action.
A major problem today is juggling time, energy and priorities into the balance between home and work life. Balance is difficult for all people but when a reasonable balance is not maintained, serious personal problems result.
- Overworked, hurried sickness and tapped out.
- Getting control over the situation that is getting control over you.
- Reflections on home life.
- Dying at work is bad for business.
- Balancing your thinking and balancing your budget.
- Establishing quality time.