You Can't Run From The Wind: A Study of Mindsets, Morale, Conflict and Life
This presentation discusses the issue of morale in organizations. It describes the mindsets and expectations that people acquire throughout life and how these translate into disappointment, discouragement and low morale.
This session will provide an avenue of assessing mindsets that range from resilient to defeated and will set out some practical strategies to recover personal health, a reasonable attitude and a renewal of morale.
Morale is an issue in every organization. Just having a group of people working in the same space is an opportunity for a morale problem. Leadership can incorporate some strategies and expectations that can eliminate unnecessary causes of morale issues. Leaders must have the ability to intuitively and behaviourally assess the mindset of an employee and adjust their communication strategy to reach this person.
- Learn to live with uncertainty.
- Beware of the Victim Mentality!
- Learn to manage your own morale.
- Optimize and neutralize the impact of change.
- Audit and Invest in your own career.
- Be mindful of your own Attitudes and Impact on others.