In The Eye Of The Storm
This presentation focuses on the issues of conflict management for leaders. It deals with increasing your confidence, competence and comfort in dealing with these unpleasant situations.
This workshop will examine your own personal reaction to conflict and indicate some ways you could make changes to be more effective.
Conflict is an inevitable aspect of life and leadership. It happens in our relationships, our families and our work. It is extremely unlikely that you will get through any week without running into some conflict with someone in the busy world we live and work in.
- Signs of conflict escalation
- Conflict de-escalation strategies
- When to step in and step out
- How to separate the person from the problem
- Building bridges
- Remaining stable
- Communication in conflict
- How to recognize common but ineffective reaction to conflict
- How to calm the mind
- How to recognize hooks and game and deal with them effectively.